Why Expat Pension Holland?
- For global expat pension specialisation for the highest market segment.
- We have 20 years of experience in pension (law) consultancy.
- We are known for our critical attitude and integrity.
- We strive to completely unburden our client.
- Implemented through our legal, fiscal and actuarial background and explicitely client focused approach.
- Due to our network we can act quickly in international matters.
- We strive to have a long lasting contact with our clients.
- We charge a normal fee.
- Our result is often 5-10 times higher than our invoice.
- Central location at the World Trade Center Schiphol Airport.
- The traceable recommendations of our clients on our site, Google and Facebook.
Background Patrick Donders
Patrick Donders is Pension Jurist/Consultant and founder of Expat Pension Holland. He graduated from Law School and has a Pension and Post Doctorate Tax Law background. As well as an actuarial education at the Actuarial Institute.
After an internship at the Columbia Law School in New York City Patrick started his career at Arthur Andersen. During his career Patrick had several management positions at financial institutions. During his 10 years at Moore Stephens Amsterdam Patrick build the international pension consultancy practice.
Patrick has more than 20 years of experience regarding International Pension Consultancy. Both collective and expats. Patrick is passionate about quality and adding value. He is a trusted advisor of a number of especially German and Japanese Global Companies. As well as of many Expats of whom most are of Board level.
In his spare time Patrick loves the outdoors and especially endurance cycling, sailing and running. After which he appreciates a nice glass of wine!
Also for you as expat?
Do you require an effective consultant who communicates clearly?
Feel free to contact us.