What is the legal position of your firm?
At the Dutch governmental Authority Financial Markets(AFM) we are registered under license number 12043181.
How can I become a client of your firm?
Due to compliance demands, we can welcome you once we have received:
- The signed contract which we have sent to you
- A copy of your valid passport/drivers license
- The filled in Client Information Form which we have sent to you
- The advance in case this is mentioned in the contract.
At what locations are meetings organized?
- In general near the Amsterdam Zuid As or near your office location.
- We travel to locations abroad if the situation is urgent or if our client’situation requires this.
When will I receive the advice and implementation once I have become a client?
When we accept you as client, we will at the same time inform you when exactly your pension project is scheduled.
What if my pension project is finalized and I have questions about it a few years later on?
As we value long lasting relations with clients, we provide extensive aftersales so you are most welcome.
- In general a small amount of the total invoice will be stipulated as advance.
- In case clients reside in another continent, the contract stipulates full payment upfront.
- 21% VAT is not obliged regarding pension product advice and obliged regarding all other services.
If you like to review our advice and services, your contribution is most welcome.
Please send your input to: email@example.com