Optimal pension planning requires that the previous, current and future expat residency is known. As this is often not the case, one has to be flexible while planning.
Regardless of the nationality of the current residency, the expat will have to pay attention to the following issues:
- National Pension System
- National definition of Pension Coverages
- National Pillar 1-3
- National Corporate Pensions
- International Transfer of Pension Capital
- Local or Expat Plan
- (Inter)national Tax on Pensions
- Pan European Pension Plan
- Global Expat Reality & Services
As it is not possible to provide all details regarding all countries, our site will pay attention to the essence of most relevant issues.
For tailor-made advice feel free to contact us.